Tax jobs in Construction
Found 3 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- In various locations across the country
- £46,983 (National) £52,669 (London) - £54,741 (National) £61,590 (London)
This is a chance to broaden your expertise and play a key role in maximising UK tax revenues whilst enhancing the customer experience.
- Solihull & Nottingham
- £46,983 - £54,741
We need tax specialists in our Capital Gains Technical Group in Solihull and Pensions Scheme Services in Nottingham.
- City of London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
This leading top 10 accountancy practice are looking for a Tax Manager for the Real Estate and Construction team of it's London Office.
- £65000 - £80000 per annum + benefits and bonus
My client is a leading multinational construction company with their global head office based in South London. They have been at the forefront of their indus...
- £70000 - £90000 per annum + benefits and bonus
I'm now recruiting for a multinational client of mine based in the North Surrey/South London area - The company are an international engineering firm with a ...